CCBC Paralegal Studies Program Sponsors Spring Trip
Say arrivederci to the winter blahs by making plans to travel
with The Community College of Baltimore County, Dundalk (CCBC Dundalk)
on a springtime trip to Italy, May 19 through June 2, 2003. Sponsored
by the CCBC Dundalk Paralegal Studies Program, the trip features visits
to many of Italy’s most beautiful locales.
Travelers will depart from BWI airport the evening of Monday, May 19 and
arrive the next morning in Rome, where they will spend three nights -
time to enjoy the city to its fullest.
The remainder of the proposed itinerary is as follows:
- May 23: Mini-bus transfer to Assisi for one night.
- May 24: Mini-bus transfer to Hotel Duomo, near the famous cathedral
in the beautiful city of Siena. (two nights).
- May 26: Mini-bus transfer to Florence for two nights at the Hotel
Bretagna with its views of the Arno River.
- May 28: Transfer from hotel to the train station. Rail transport
to hotel in Venice, which is only accessible by water taxi from the
station. Spend two nights at the hotel Albergo al Gambero, located just
off the famous Plaza San Marco.
- May 30: Rail transfer to Verona, made famous by Romeo and Juliet,
but also renowned for its Roman remains. Stay the night at the Hotel
- May 31: Travel by minibus to spend two nights in Varenna, overlooking
Lake Como. Dinner in hotel.
- June 2: Return from Milan to BWI airport.
The estimated cost, which includes air and ground transportation, hotel
accommodations, breakfast and some dinners, is $2300 per person. For more
information contact J. Newton at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-745-4051.